Education and Outreach
Interested in learning about the water and wastewater treatment process?
We offer a range of speaking topics tailored to your audience.
- Video presentations of the water and wastewater treatment processes, water conservation, source water protection, point and non-point source pollution and basic water principles.
- Slide presentations of the reverse osmosis water treatment process.
- Working models designed to show groundwater flow reverse osmosis and the wastewater treatment process.
- Laboratory services that demonstrate water quality testing and sampling.
- Classroom presentations that can be tailored to any existing water or environmental curriculum.
- Facility tours of both reverse osmosis treatment plants and wastewater treatment plants.
- Supplemental hand-outs and classroom projects designed to reinforce the principles associated with water, wastewater and conservation.
- Innovative recommendations and examples of successful science fair projects.