• img
  • img
  • img

Open or Close Account

There are three ways to open or close a water and/or wastewater account at an existing home or business:

  • Submit Your Request Below 
  • Call 843.884.9626
  • Visit our Operations Center at 1619 Rifle Range Road

If you are interested in availability of water or wastewater service for a property, click here.


Please call us at 843.884.9626 to open an account for your rental property. There are options available for Landlords that are not available through this online process.

Commerical Properties

Customers needing to establish service at a commerical property must complete a Letter of Intent. To complete this request Click Here. To stop service at a commerical property complete the form below.

Please allow one business day for review and processing of your request. In most cases, we can start or stop service within two business days of receiving your request. In some cases, we may need to contact you for additional information. If this is necessary, your prompt response will help us serve you in a timely manner.

If you need more immediate assistance, call 843.884.9626.

STOP - Please review the important notice below prior to moving forward.

Are you moving into a home that currently has service listed under another customer’s name?  If so, MPW must receive a request from the current account holder to close the existing account prior to establishing service in your name. Please contact the existing account holder to arrange this process. 


  • img
  • img
© 2022 Mount pleasant waterworks. all rights reserved.

Web Design by InterCoastal Net Designs